Let’s all get to know each other better! Creating a community around this blog is really important to me so this time I come to you with five things you might not know about me. If you feel like it, it would be awesome if you left few lines about yourself in the comments!
- I’m a Software Engineer – I have a masters degree in Computer Science and Information Technology. Currently I’m working in Java, but I really want to dive more into front end development. My plan is to switch in the near future, we’ll see how that goes. For now in my spare time I try to learn and remind myself as much as I can about all the technologies, which in front end it’s a lot! But I’m really enjoying it!
- I’m married – this year it will be two years! Actually me and my wonderful husband will have been together for nine years this fall, whoop! And it feels like we’ve just met yesterday 😉
- I’m a total book nerd. I love reading, ever since I was a kid it was my favorite way to spend my free time. When it’s warm I love to sit outside in the sun with a good book and in fall and winter I curl up under a warm blanket with a cup of hot tea or chocolate. Mmmm. I like most of the genres, though I think mostly I read thrillers, YA and fantasy books. Oh and I love anything about space. Yess.
- I’m allergic to grass pollen and mold, ew. Because of that most of may, june and july I spend sneezing like a mad person with my eyes watery all the time, thanks to the grass pollen. Though with every year it gets a bit more manageable. I hate taking antihistamines because they make me feel super sleepy – after most I can sleep for 12-13 hours straight! Though life.
- I love baking, it’s really relaxing for me. There is also nothing better than getting compliments from people that enjoy what you made. I try not to go too crazy with baking though, because too much sugar is no good! And whenever I make a cake or muffins that disappear in incredible pace. I also like experimenting and baking more healthy versions so my conscience will keep quiet and I don’t have to limit myself that much, hah!